Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Praise: Part-Time Job!
After many many interviews and IT Temp agencies, submitted applications, and praying I got an offer today!

Late afternoon last Thursday, I received a call from the HR manager at King Solutions (Logistics company) for a part-time (32 hours) Monday-Thursday. After talking to Jenni, she said the person in charge (Ryan) of hiring for the Help Desk position will call me later or the next day to further discuss the position. Well, he called about 10 minutes after I got off the phone with the HR manager. After speaking with Ryan for a few minutes, he asked if I could come in the next day for an interview? Of course I said "Yes"!

Day of interview (Friday), Ryan, is out sick so I get to speak to the person who is currently doing the Help Desk duty as well as a software dude. Basically, the position will be off-loading the current duties of the person Help Desk person so she can focus more on the Admin duties.

I knew I nailed the interview. It was more laid-back "shooting the breeze" than an interview. Of course there were your basic interview questions but also a few questions that solidified how great of a place this will be to work for.

"In an event of a zombie apocalypse, where would you go?" was one of the questions.

And "If you could have one super hero power, which would you choose?" was the other one.

I start Monday. Bonus is that there is a strong possibility of the position going full-time!

I give all the glory to God!
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Congrats Jeremy, 32 hours for a mon-thurs is pretty much a full time you just get long weekends to spend with Elijah!
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
Congratulations!
[Image: 2wheel_500x200_zpsbedpcptg.jpg]
▫ #B34RSQUAD77 ▫ TallyImports.com ▫ Dixie SCCA STC #34 | Dixieland Imports SMF #188 ▫
TrackTUNED ▫ @srslyartyg ▫ Feeling Sticky Decals #FeelingStickyDecals ▫ EJ8Squad #737
Nice jobby job!
Congratulations Jeremy
EJ8 Family Guy member #6
[Image: CIVIC1-1-1.jpg]
"Tap,Snap or Nap" You pick!
Congrats, Jeremy!!! I hope this develops into something FT for you Smile
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

Congrats! Smile
Understeer: When you hit the wall with the front of the car.
Oversteer: When you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower: How fast you hit the wall.
Torque: How far you take the wall with you.
EJ8 Build: http://www.ej8squad.com/thread-19806.html
1984 Sabre Build: http://v4musclebike.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15402
Congrats, a new job is always good news!
[Image: ed68l.jpg]
Congrats. Mon-thurs seems perfect
That's awesome Jeremy!
Good to hear this sir!