Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If it isn't one thing, it's another.
Well, on top of the whole cancer situation, which is part of the reason ive been nearly invisible for the last few months, the breakup and ugliest situation between me and my ex gf. my moms house also got broken into and a safe with over 14k in it was stolen, which included all of my fundraiser money and school money. along with electronics and jewelry as usual.
and to make matters worse, i didnt notice i had wiring hanging down, and i went over a speedbump and the wires hit and wrapped around the axle, causing irreversible damage to the wiring harness.
So I need to buy a new harness, axle, and o2 sensor which was also messed up. -_-
sucks that i cant buy this crap myself now since all my money was taken and im on a fixed disability income until march -_-
luckily my uncle offered to buy me the parts i need as a birthday present Smile
this is what hes buying me off ebay Smile
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120992349210
along with a new axle and o2 sensor Smile so thats some good news to one of the crappiest months of my life. thank God september is over.
/rant
insert cool sig pic here
SquadMember#715 CGPV2.0Member#1 Rice --> Nice[ish] Build Thread
I feel for you bro, October is always baller anyway Wink
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
yes it is Wink at least im getting a 4 day beach house stay on thursday until my birthday, then the harness will be here when i get back Smile
insert cool sig pic here
damn, when it rains it pours..

sorry bout the break in.. that sucks
that sucks dude, especially the break in. glad everyone is ok. can't have the ups w/o the downs, but man those downs sure do suck. confused0036
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

Dang, you've had one heck of a month. But you know the saying, things happen for a reason. Im hoping Octobers a very good month for you. Also this day in age, its not good to have that much money with you at home. Even if it's in a safe.
[Image: ed68l.jpg]
Your in my prayers bro..relax at the beach house and try.. To forget it all as much as possible..

God only gives you what he knows you can handle..nothing more nothing less..
Guns
Thanks guys. Yeah my grandma opened an account so all my extra money goes there now.
And yeah I know he doesn't give more than we can handle. But he sure is pushing it -_-
Tomorrow I rip out the motor tho. That should be relaxing. So when I get back everything is ready for me. Lol
insert cool sig pic here
Add stolen catalytic converter off my moms SUV to the crap list -_-

This almost starting to get comical really. Almost
insert cool sig pic here
(10-09-2012, 03:21 PM)TerriYockee Wrote:  Add stolen catalytic converter off my moms SUV to the crap list -_-

This almost starting to get comical really. Almost

My cousins that live next to us had their cat stolen off their 4 Runner about a month ago.

but damn, this month is really pushing it, but good things will come..

Keep your head up.
[Image: 34070561026_c6cd5f9c03.jpg]