Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Praise - Promotion!!!
As some of you may know, I applied for a promotion at my job a couple months ago. This was about a month or so before I hit my 1 year anniversary w/ the company. Because of this, I knew my chances were slim. Sure enough, I was turned down for that promotion and was told that I needed more experience and to become a "Sr. Rep" first.

Well, I just got promoted to Sr. Rep today! Smile
The raise wasn't as much as I'd hoped, but much better than my annual raise was. I don't honestly think my responsibilities change too much in this position, it's more of a recognition thing. But it does get me a raise and puts me on track for the next promotion to a Lead position. I'm just very thankful; after working 3 years at a company w/o even a hint at a promotion to get promoted here in just over a year makes me feel very good.

Just wanted to share w/ my Squad family hug
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

Congrats Dave. Promotion well deserved I'm sure.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
Congratz duude! Raise in pay is always a great thing!
Congratulations Dave.
EJ8 Family Guy member #6
[Image: CIVIC1-1-1.jpg]
"Tap,Snap or Nap" You pick!
Congrats Dave, rewards for your hard work is always nice!
Congrats. Hopefully you'll be able to get the spot you want! Good luck!
Congratulations on your promotion Dave and thank you for sharing this great news with us.
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Congrats man! It's always nice to get a raise and a pat on the back
Thanks, guys! Smile

Definitely nice to hear you're doing good work and to be recognized by management.
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

Woot congrats homie!!!
[Image: 8270515370_73a493ecf6_o.jpg]

(02-04-2011, 11:47 AM)MATTCH Wrote:  Wow, putting other peoples fitment issues to shame one pic at a time. Nice.