Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
Dream I had of going to Hell..Big wake up Call
This dream I had last night (its a long story) was the most utterly realist feeling dream its like God was showing me a vision or feel how it is to go to hell... It was painful and It felt like I was in my body and it was happening and I couldn't wake myself up like God was keeping me in it until I got the message.

First here is how the dream goes.. Me my mom and sister were on vacation and we were all sitting there praying because we knew that it was the end of the world..so for some reason we knew when it was ending and we sat there prayed laughing happy that we were gonna be going to heaven.. Suddenly we rise and I was going through clouds and I was happy because I thought I was going to heaven. I ended up in this forest area with a group of young people like my age and I knew some of the people and we had to go up a mountain as God was talking to us. So we get to the top it gets dry and no grass and at the top there was what looked like a hole with lava and fire coming out and as everyone saw this we started taking steps back and I automatically knew it was Hell.. I started sobbing and asking God why I was going to hell I prayed believe and grew up into church and was begging him to not take me there and he said I knew what I did wrong and that I also knew that I can't go back once I have been picked which I knew and still kept asking and was in pain trying to wake myself up and couldn't he was telling me how weed was a big deal and even resisting the temptation was a big deal to God and that people who play video games and spend more time on it than him. Suddenly after sitting there sobbing I woke up. This dream felt real throughout the whole thing you guys don't understand how real it was and I honestly thought it was the end and I was picked to go to hell for my sins. God gave me a big wake up call and I really needed it because I was losing track of my faith and this was the scariest moments I have ever had just the feeling of it all.
Damn sounds like a real wake up call man
Just pray as much as you can
When I started to slowly ' lose' God I started having bad dreams but
Havebt had any of those in a while
Thank God
But glad to hear you got an awakening
Dang, that is quite a dream/vision man. I thank for openly sharing this on a open forum such as The Squad forum. As I was reading and got the point where you knew the opposite of what you thought was happening, I instantly thought of two verses that has been on my heart for the last few months and these verses;

Matthew 7:23
Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Revelation 3:16
So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth.

The second one has been bombarding me everywhere. In the podcasts I listen to. To the books I have been reading of late. Once I read about being lukewarm, I felt uncomfortable so I put that book down and picked up another one. And within a day or two this book mentions being lukewarm and references Rev 3:16.

It's not that I doubt my salvation but obviously God is clearly speaking to me that I have been lukewarm in perusing Him for that past 10 years. And more so in the area of spreading His word and not being ashamed of my faith. I'm not sure how the rest of you feel about this, can you relate? Or are you the opposite and have that fire for Jesus?

I want Him to say when Judgment comes is "...‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!"

I'm right there with you on spending too much time on something else instead of God and His word. For me I would have to say it's electronic devices/gadgets, television, and the internet. It's simply idolatry! I have been putting these things ahead of God. For some it is their cars and obsessing about the next modification will be. Others it's family, school, job, money, etc.

If you have accepted Jesus Christ as you savior and believe that He died for your past/present/future sins and that he rose three days later, then my friend you WILL be headed to heaven. If you have not professed this then you will be going to hell. I do not know where you stand on this only God and you do. Either way like your title says this is obviously a "Big wake up Call" for you. Again, thank you for sharing this.
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
I'm not a religious person, but if weed and videogames are all it takes to not get into heaven, then I'm definitely not going there.
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.

LOLZ@Mike

I can never remember my dreams.
Damn bro that's deep.
Ain't no squad like the EJ8 SQUAD..
[Image: GreenEJ8sig.png]
(06-20-2012, 05:16 PM)Artikgrau325is Wrote:  I'm not a religious person, but if weed and videogames are all it takes to not get into heaven, then I'm definitely not going there.

I saw you on last night about 2am Angel
EJ8 Family Guy member #6
[Image: CIVIC1-1-1.jpg]
"Tap,Snap or Nap" You pick!
Gimmezell I completely agree with you and yeah big wake up call. God bless you all Smile
dang man thats crazy
95 eg6 (traded then totaled) 03 boosted ep3 (traded) 97 lifted tacoma (sold then totaled) 97 gsr ej7 (sold) 98 Gsr db8( traded) 97 b16a2 ej6(sold) 05 pathfiner dd 98 ej8 shell( project)