Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Prayer request: In the search of new career
My part-time temp position will be ending at the end of June (end of fiscal year). I haven't heard any word from my supervisor and or HR on whether my position will turn into full-time. Basically, it all comes down to the budget. I work for a non profit organization and I love it there and would like to continue. When I first started the CEO said to me that you never know what it will turn into. Well, this past Friday I went and spoke to the CEO regarding my position and mentioned to the CEO what she said when I started. We chatted a bit and she told me to come talk to her in a week and half.

So, I am requesting from those that pray that you pray that the budget will allow me to stay with them.

Thank you,

Jeremy

P.S. Here is a link to the company.
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Prayers for you, Jeremy !
praying!
I'll say a prayer.

Surely if it doesn't work out they could find you a job. It is a job placement service from the looks of it so I would hope they could help you out.
I will say a Prayer for you bro. I hope that it will work out for you.
97 Civic Hatch (EK9 Clone)
Thank you for your prayers everyone.

Slight update. Today the HR manager said that she ask in the Executive meeting on Monday, is she can keep me. They didn't say yes or not but they did extend my employment until the end of July. To me that is great.

Come the end of July I will no longer be at my current place of employment.

I am asking for your prayers. Specifically for the confidence and the complete trusting in the Lord during this time.I know that He will provide me with a job. He may close certain doors but He is good and will provide.

Thank you for taking the time to read my request.