Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Small prayer, if you will, please. :)
As simple as it may seem, I need a new daily. My Camry dying, horribly. I have quite a few road trips coming up real soon, and I've been on the hunt for a new daily. Well, I've always loved the 1st gen CRV's. Well I found an '01 with 170k, two owner (both old lady driven), manual, the works. It's only 5k, which isn't a big deal (I planned on financing), but I have no credit. I found a cosigner, but I'm just asking for a small prayer that everything goes well and I get approved. Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Smile
[Image: HarlemShakeHachiSignatureFinal_zps03044126.gif]
Unless its a personal loan, they probably won't finance a car that old with that many miles at least from what I've seen. But I'll say a prayer either way. Hopefully it all works out!
Nope, they said they'd finance it. It was the first thing I asked, believe me lol. But thanks man. Smile
Hope it all works out for you.
Build YOUR car the way YOU want!
[IMG]
Buy Donnell's coupe :p
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
(04-30-2012, 02:21 PM)LTDEDRACING Wrote:  Nope, they said they'd finance it. It was the first thing I asked, believe me lol. But thanks man. Smile

Wow. That's a heck of a finance company. Hope it turns out well then!
(04-30-2012, 03:58 PM)Kallar68 Wrote:  Buy Donnell's coupe :p

Riiiiiiiiiight. Toungue I want something with a little more functionality. I already have one stanced car lol.

I got a great deal through my credit union you should really look into opening an account. It was literally like 6% (5.8)better then the dealer ship. I don't think I'll ever not go through them again. Plus every year I can go in and they can adjust to a better percent
EJ8 Family Guy member #6
[Image: CIVIC1-1-1.jpg]
"Tap,Snap or Nap" You pick!
yeah i'm going to use my credit union as well (4.5%)
Don't tread on me.

[Image: a3fcb082-80b7-445b-962e-e7b11f4ef70c_zps79394299.jpg]
Hope you get the car. I hate banks when it comes to thi.ings like that.
97 Civic Hatch (EK9 Clone)