Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average
me 1 - cancer 0. update last page
Well I don't normally do this thing. But I've found out some bad news today when I went to the doctors.
For the past 8 years Ive had a very sensitive nerve to the right of my knee cap. I always told the doctors at kaiser and they said I was just too skinny an there was nothing they could do.
About a year ago a lump started forming and I had put off going to the doctors until recently it started hurting worse and getting bigger. And by hurting worse, its so sensitive that if i bend my leg it hurts because the skin pushes down on it and sometimes my leg just gives out. A few doctors checkups and 2 MRIs later they tell me it's possible it could be cancer. The doctor actually believes it is, so I'm waiting to see an oncologist to get an ultra sound guided biopsy performed si they will know for sure.
Initially the new doctor I was talking to said it probably isn't cancerous, until he found out that I haven't had any trauma to my knee area. So unless something weird happened with me this is most likely cancerous. I'm not nearly as scared or nervous as I should be, or as my mom is. Google is a horrible thing actually. She's been googling crap all day telling me worse case scenarios. So hopefully all goes well and I don't end up losing a leg because I would be quite upset.
And I've talked to a lawyer as requested by my mom. If this is cancer, then kaiser is screwed. The lawyer I'm talking to specifically deals with negligence of kaiser with things like his.

So if you could just sneak me in to your morning prayers. Anything is appreciated. Humor is also accepted since laughter is the best medicine, besides actual medicine :p

Pics
Can you tell which leg has the tumor in it?
[Image: a6cd8946-a11b-40a4.jpg]
Close up on an extended leg.
[Image: a6cd8946-a133-0741.jpg]
insert cool sig pic here
SquadMember#715 CGPV2.0Member#1 Rice --> Nice[ish] Build Thread
I will be praying for you. Please keep us informed as to what your results are. Good luck.
Build YOUR car the way YOU want!
[IMG]
Oh man. Will definitely be praying for you. Losing a leg could totally ruin a person's day. Lol.
IMO, I think you just have 2 knee caps. Medical Mary Juana will fix it.

Seriously though, I'll say a prayer. Hopefully it's not cancer or anything close to it. I can't even imagine what it's like to even be told something like this. I'll be praying for ya man
(04-25-2012, 09:25 PM)EJ8Swagg Wrote:  Oh man. Will definitely be praying for you. Losing a leg could totally ruin a person's day. Lol.

Tell me about it. Kickball is one of my favorite sports too :/ lol

Thanks guys Smile
(04-25-2012, 09:27 PM)Excalibur35 Wrote:  IMO, I think you just have 2 knee caps. Medical Mary Juana will fix it.

Seriously though, I'll say a prayer. Hopefully it's not cancer or anything close to it. I can't even imagine what it's like to even be told something like this. I'll be praying for ya man

Lol. Of course I have 2 knee caps Smile its be weird if I didn't. I think you have two knee caps too. So more canibus for all of us Smile

and honestly I don't think it will hit me till I'm getting the surgery. Which is probably a good thing. Thanks again Smile
insert cool sig pic here
I really wish I could tell you a joke to cheer you up, but I'm really not funny, and medical stuff like this bums me out.

I hope everything ends up well with you, I'll definitely keep you in my thoughts. Everything will turn out just fine. Thumbup

And hella shame on the people saying there is nothing that they can do.
Just said one for ya brother
Don't tread on me.

[Image: a3fcb082-80b7-445b-962e-e7b11f4ef70c_zps79394299.jpg]
Damn homie Sad I'm sure everything will be alright I know a handful of cancer survivors. Hopefully you caught it early enough. Keep me updated broski.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
Thanks guys. Idk. I just told my girlfriend. She seems more nervous than I am.
insert cool sig pic here
I'll pray for you man
God has your back