Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Faith: God's Chisel Remastered *Video*
I don't have any fancy words to say about this video other that it struck a major chord in me in regards to my struggles.

Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Awesome message. I've never heard of the skit guys. They do a great job in this video though. I struggle with these fellings all the time. Great Post!
Build YOUR car the way YOU want!
[IMG]
(04-15-2012, 12:06 PM)tristans dad Wrote:  Awesome message. I've never heard of the skit guys. They do a great job in this video though. I struggle with these fellings all the time. Great Post!

I've never heard of them until recently too. Nice to see that I am not the only one that struggles with some if not all what was in the skit.

(04-15-2012, 10:34 PM)Gimmezell Wrote:  
(04-15-2012, 12:06 PM)tristans dad Wrote:  Awesome message. I've never heard of the skit guys. They do a great job in this video though. I struggle with these fellings all the time. Great Post!

I've never heard of them until recently too. Nice to see that I am not the only one that struggles with some if not all what was in the skit.

I wouldn't be surprised to find that there are alot more people that deal with these type of feelings than you would think. My opinion is that this is one of the reasons why most people are afraid to turn to Christ. The don't feel like they're "good enough" or they don't want to "give up" or sacrifice certain areas of their lives. Like I said I struggle with it alot.
Build YOUR car the way YOU want!
[IMG]
I would go as far and say that everyone struggles with the type of feelings in the video. We have to be honest with yourselves though. I know I can rationalize a lot of stuff and give into the lies is the enemy.

I agree with the "good enough" mentality. Heck, look at people in the Bible, there are murderers, adulterers, and you have Saul/Paul. No one can hold a candle to Saul.

Hey brother, stumbled across this thread the other day and hadnt stopped thinking about it since you posted it. I wanna personally thank you for posting this video. Ive showed it in my bible study and it is a serious struggle for almost every christian out there.

While thinking about this i was reading through 1 peter and came across chapter 2:5-6. It discusses how living stones such as yourself are being used to build a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood. That all true believers are responsible to defend God's word, spread Christ's message and pray for its effect on people. You, my friend, are doing just that. I dont want to sound corny or anything but by you simply posting a video like that on this website can harvest great exposure and be used as a tool to affect many peoples' lives.

I like to say that living angels are people who are used by God in the most subtle ways to impact someone's life....

Thanks a lot man. Your post really made my week...

May God bless you.
[Image: blackicesig.jpg]

I am deeply humbled by your reply man. I give all the credit and glory to God. He is the one that prompted me to post it because I really was hesitant to post it as it was revealing my struggles to the world basically.

I will be honest here, after, reading your reply my first thought at first how proud of myself of my post. Then God whacked me over the head said "It wasn't you it was Me" Slap . I realized how honored I am that, God would use me, little ole me, to help others that are struggling with the lies that the enemy has planted into their hearts.