Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average
Can't Post Reply
[align=justify This is actually annoying! I can't reply or type anything in any thread! I've been trying to reply to some people on my thread, but nothing seems to work....]
Are you doing it from a cell phone?
EJ8 Family Guy member #6
[Image: CIVIC1-1-1.jpg]
"Tap,Snap or Nap" You pick!
(04-03-2012, 04:58 PM)FourtyThirtyOne Wrote:  [align=justify This is actually annoying! I can't reply or type anything in any thread! I've been trying to reply to some people on my thread, but nothing seems to work....]

(04-03-2012, 09:50 PM)jers99 Wrote:  Are you doing it from a cell phone?

BangheadBangheadBanghead

i don't he'll answer, lmaoooooooooo
No more EJ8.
Artikgrau325is and terriyockeeboi each Wrote:I always imagine an officer wearing an American flag as a cape, just tackling the hell out of someone and saying, "You're under arrest. For America." Then the COPS theme song plays. / I actually like salvage cars more because they're like car zombies.
/ It's what he gets for driving an EG Dodgy
Private message a moderator dude
(04-04-2012, 12:02 AM)KiloLee Wrote:  
(04-03-2012, 04:58 PM)FourtyThirtyOne Wrote:  [align=justify This is actually annoying! I can't reply or type anything in any thread! I've been trying to reply to some people on my thread, but nothing seems to work....]

(04-03-2012, 09:50 PM)jers99 Wrote:  Are you doing it from a cell phone?

BangheadBangheadBanghead

i don't he'll answer, lmaoooooooooo

No, I've tried my tablet and my computer.
so it's working now or no? Gotme
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

Make sure you're still logged in and not viewing threads as a guest.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
I can only "post", but i cannot "quote post"
Do you know you just posted the same exact thing like 8 times in your thread? I deleted them, but I just thought I'd let you know.
[Image: 7576999932_bba1985476_o.jpg]
I had this issue too, but only on private messages, or making new threads. It was extremely upsetting, and I had to use Internet Explorer to post. It was an absolute PITA.

I forgot how I fixed it, or maybe I didn't fix it at all. I think my computer got raped by a virus and I just did a fresh Windows 7 install and all was well.

OP, see if you have any plug-ins or extensions on your browser that are conflicting each other.
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.