Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Post ranks?
Hey squad tried searching for this but couldn't find anything can someone list for me the post rankings for me am curious how high they get and how much more it takes to get ranked up in a way thanks for the help I know 50 post will get you member
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time nothing else matters.
at the end of the day its my car i see it everyday i drive it every day so feel free to express your opinion but dont hate on me for expressing my style Smile
I don't think there are any ranks as per how many posts you have. What are you looking to do.
97 Civic Hatch (EK9 Clone)
If you're talking about the different colored names the. That's premium membership and you can getthat by donating to the site.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
He's referring to the User Title next to our avatars. His says Member right now becuz he jus hit 50 post. My default would be Posting Freak. But yes if you want the colored names like "SQUAD BALLER" $25, "SQUAD VIP" or "SQUAD SUPPORTER" u have to donate for a Premium Membership. Here is that link... http://www.ej8squad.com/thread-11342.html

To answer the OP question IDK either. I've never seen anything posted about it either. Only one of the Mods or the MAN aka Gimmezell would probably know the answer.

But if u want a custom title... click on <<Control Panel>> at the top, then click <<User CP>> in the drop down menu, now look down the Menu column on the left and click <<Edit Profile>>, then look under Custom User Title u can change it there.
[Image: 36362342012_1d0dc66730.jpg]
••••Bags are for the weak, drive it how you park it!! "Static All Day", it's a lifestyle!••••
I know about the color things don't have enough dough to spare I know it's like member , senior member, post freak, but would like to know the exzact order and posts needed
at the end of the day its my car i see it everyday i drive it every day so feel free to express your opinion but dont hate on me for expressing my style Smile
I smell a post-whore in the making. Toungue

J/K, buddy. Not really sure about this topic.
[Image: 7576999932_bba1985476_o.jpg]
Does it really matter? I don't think its that important
i dont really know the answer, youll have to PM Gimmezell
(03-14-2012, 06:59 PM)DJ Caps Wrote:  Does it really matter? I don't think its that important

I mean does a sign that says baller matter
Just curious for people who like the original ranks so they know how many post they need
The Baller is one of te ones you donate to get. If you donate then you help keep this sight alive. And you get to play our sweet games.

And I forget the ranks of posts. I used to know them
insert cool sig pic here
SquadMember#715 CGPV2.0Member#1 Rice --> Nice[ish] Build Thread