Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
Japan: Before&After
I ran across this article showing photos during/right after the tsunami and at the beginning of this year. It's pretty humbling to think about, so I thought I'd share w/ you guys...

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2012/...er/100251/
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

Freaking insane.

I want to see another after photo a year from now.
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.

wow! thats very impressive.
Like Mike said, i'd like to see it a year from now as well
2000 Milano Red EJ8 MR Crew #10
[Image: sig2.jpg]

EricSchuelke l My LS/V-T Build
(11-10-2010, 06:59 PM)NightCat Wrote:  a lot of us on here "build" our cars....wtf do you really think we do with it? do I drive my 400hp honda to the grocery store and back...

Those are some powerful pictures. I will never understand the power of water
Silly boat, you can't operate on land...
That was so crazy some of the pictures I had no idea there was a road or a parking lot under them
EJ8 Family Guy member #6
[Image: CIVIC1-1-1.jpg]
"Tap,Snap or Nap" You pick!
wow, i continue to go back to that page and look.

just awe'd at the damage
It's amazing the power of mother nature.
97 Civic Hatch (EK9 Clone)
damn that boat on top of the house?? damn nature you scary!
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time nothing else matters.
at the end of the day its my car i see it everyday i drive it every day so feel free to express your opinion but dont hate on me for expressing my style Smile
those were amazing pics, so glad they have bounced back so well. That looks like a lot of work and time,but totally worth it.