Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
"Stolen" Civic Si
This is ridiculous. How can they determine the parts were stolen. What if the part was damaged and replaced with a new one. Wouldn't have the VIN on the new one. Same with the transmission.

[Image: Mnightsigcopy.jpg]
Squad Member #758 VSM Crew Member #16
"None but ourselves can free our minds."
"I love my car for what it is and what it can do. It brings a smile to my face when I am not happy. To me that is what owning a car should be about." - Z3RO
theres vin decals everywhere on the car..

but doesnt mean the owner stole them, he coulda went to a junkyard and got them.
(01-28-2012, 01:33 AM)EsotericImage Wrote:  theres vin decals everywhere on the car..

but doesnt mean the owner stole them, he coulda went to a junkyard and got them.

Yeah that's what i'm saying. When i bought my car, we checked a lot of the vin numbers like the doors/bumpers/trunk/hood to make sure it wasn't been in any accidents. Just cause it's doesn't match up doesn't make it a stolen part.
"I love my car for what it is and what it can do. It brings a smile to my face when I am not happy. To me that is what owning a car should be about." - Z3RO
I think technically if you don't have receipts, your parts cn be considered stolen. At least in ca it's true. It's rare for a cop to do this but they can
insert cool sig pic here
SquadMember#715 CGPV2.0Member#1 Rice --> Nice[ish] Build Thread
i wish i had access to that evidence room lol
[Image: SIGFIN.jpg]
That's pretty :poopy:
Ain't no squad like the EJ8 SQUAD..
[Image: GreenEJ8sig.png]
That's dumb
Im with rob
and the " motor needs to be taken out to remove the transmission" just means they are noobs
(01-28-2012, 11:56 AM)EsotericImage Wrote:  and the " motor needs to be taken out to remove the transmission" just means they are noobs

lol ik, when he said that i was like whoa whoa whoa what?! That dude is going to be pissed.
(01-28-2012, 11:56 AM)EsotericImage Wrote:  and the " motor needs to be taken out to remove the transmission" just means they are noobs

RetardsRetardsRetards haha
I live my life a quarter pounder at a time nothing else matters.
at the end of the day its my car i see it everyday i drive it every day so feel free to express your opinion but dont hate on me for expressing my style Smile