Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Rob is Engaged
Weve been together for over 3 years, I guess I was due. I sprung it on her while she was unwrapping her gifts..

So were engaged.. Vegas is where we are planning sometime in the far far future.

Heres the ring:

[Image: image240r.jpg]
[Image: dscn0177em.jpg]

I know the pics are blurry.. i took 20 pics of it and these were the best. Camera is crap!

2ct TW with facets on both sides.
Congrats bro!
[Image: pzLfBoW.jpg]
-Jon // Facebook // PSN: HelloPekkle  // Instagram // 1998 Civic EX #373 * * * *
congrats Rob!!!!!!
Congratulations sir.!
Congrats man!
EJ8Squad Member: #635
MR Crew #16
Congratulations! I never thought this day would come Toungue
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

I am no photographer expert but I just found about this feature that most cameras have. Its called "Macro" feature that helps take close up pictures clear. If you notice in your pics the close "stuff" blurrry but the background is clear. Again not an expert but if you want a better picture for yourself check your camera to see if it has that feature. More importantly Congratulations on your engagement.
Dont Be Afraid To Fix Up Sedans. Rock

My 08 Civic
Congrats rob!
[Image: EddieCustom-1.jpg]
Congratulation Rob. Thanks for sharing this moment with us.
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
congrats man!
game over for you sir
2000 Milano Red EJ8 MR Crew #10
[Image: sig2.jpg]

EricSchuelke l My LS/V-T Build
(11-10-2010, 06:59 PM)NightCat Wrote:  a lot of us on here "build" our cars....wtf do you really think we do with it? do I drive my 400hp honda to the grocery store and back...