Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Don't forget our Soldiers
As the title states, please thru out the holidays think and pray for our fellow brothers, sisters, fathers and mothers that are currently away from their loved ones thru out the holidays. As they fight in combat zones Christmas sits in the backs of their minds as the wish the could be home enjoying it with their families. This is a hard time for any soldier.

[Image: 36362342012_1d0dc66730.jpg]
••••Bags are for the weak, drive it how you park it!! "Static All Day", it's a lifestyle!••••
Thanks for posting this video Donte. I get chills every time I watch/hear this.

Donte, I hope you don't mind me posting another version of the video.

Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
I think businesses get a tax break if they hire vets coming back.. and I also heard on the news that all soldiers will be out of Iraq by Dec 31st
Thanks and no prob Jeremy.

And Iraq isn't that much of a problem anymore. But we still got a lot of troops in Afghanistan and other hostile areas.

I was away from my family in 2009 for the holidays, birthdays and anniversaries. And it really does get to you after a while. But we do bond with our fellow soldiers to help ourselves get thru it.
[Image: 36362342012_1d0dc66730.jpg]
••••Bags are for the weak, drive it how you park it!! "Static All Day", it's a lifestyle!••••