Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Prayer request: Job oppotunity
Tomorrow morning I am meeting with the person that I have been doing part-part-time contract IT and web development work for. He recently partnered up with another person who is strictly IT and have started a new company called "Data Gnomes". The company will be part web development and part IT support. Tomorrow we will discuss possible long term employment. The two huge things for me are;

1. More hours per week (steady paycheck)
2. Increase pay

I could use prayer for God to give me wisdom and the right words to say and not what to say.

Thanks,

Jeremy
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Good Luck sir!
You got this.
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
Many prayers for you
Awesome! Just be confident and demonstrate that you're willing to work hard, be effective and a valuable part of their team. Don't appear desperate, you're selling yourself to them. Make it so that you are a valuable commodity, and if they won't take you then and there, then you have a list of other companies you promised you would call back later that afternoon to turn down or accept their job offer.

Be a boss about it, you got this.
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.

Good luck Jeremy, I hope all goes well.
Good luck! You do a helluva job with this site I'm sure they can use your awesome skills!!! Goodjob
[Image: 6336350170_17f597e6cd.jpg]
Updated details can be had here.
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,