Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average
Found another site with some good stuff...
eyepop 
Hope this helps, all types of Honda manuals, even the swap books from the book stores, all in handy PDF format! Hope this helps someone Rock

http://www.spoonertuner.com/manuals
If you like B16B swaps click here...

My car is like an ugly girl with a great personality and thats great in the sack... djblinbling1
[Image: civiccoupenegative.png]

Ooh nice, I hope the download links work. I have no time to check it right now. Smile
[Image: pzLfBoW.jpg]
-Jon // Facebook // PSN: HelloPekkle  // Instagram // 1998 Civic EX #373 * * * *
Nice find Scott, downloading some manuals now!
No more EJ8.
Artikgrau325is and terriyockeeboi each Wrote:I always imagine an officer wearing an American flag as a cape, just tackling the hell out of someone and saying, "You're under arrest. For America." Then the COPS theme song plays. / I actually like salvage cars more because they're like car zombies.
/ It's what he gets for driving an EG Dodgy
Thanks, I keep finding these sites randomly, so I figure it would help everyone on here

My car is like an ugly girl with a great personality and thats great in the sack... djblinbling1

VERY nice, just downloaded 2 manuals!!!
This site, above others, is a godsend. I got my '96-'00 Civic manual from here over two years ago and haven't looked back since.
Blurring the line between hobbyist and enthusiast since 2001.
My nitrous-powered build/repair section, for your pleasure and enjoyment. It's fun. I promise.
Everything sounds better with autotune.
My teaching philosophy: A simpler introduction leads to a greater understanding.
Shocking, indisputable proof that the Christian bible is still relevant and eerily applicable to Honda tuners.
I am happy to see some people appreciate when I help out around here!

Perhaps some rep is in order? hint hint?

On 2/4/2012 link isnt working anymore Gotme
Dont Be Afraid To Fix Up Sedans. Rock

My 08 Civic
(02-04-2012, 11:40 AM)roe956 Wrote:  On 2/4/2012 link isnt working anymore Gotme

http://www.mediafire.com/?y1ttgul2go4

I just got this one to open up on my iPhone. It's a service manual for 96-00 civic.