Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Not a Honda, not Nissan, not Toyota... not Japanese. AUDM all day!!!
A Pontiac G8 converted to a Holden Commodore SSV making 584hp All Motor Rock

I already love the G8 but that's due to the research i did on the Holden line when they came out with the GTO based on a Holden chasis. And the Commodore SSV is oh so siccc! AUDM (Australian Domestic Market) FTW!
[Image: 36362342012_1d0dc66730.jpg]
••••Bags are for the weak, drive it how you park it!! "Static All Day", it's a lifestyle!••••
Ooooooh man.

..... drool times a lot.

I looooove that car, the red halos are probably the coolest thing I have seen in a while too. Holden has been doin it up big lately, I was so happy when we got the g8 over here. But now sad pontiac has left us haha.

They get pretty crazy with their 'utes over there in the AU too!
[Image: IMAG0004-1.jpg]

MINNESNOWTA - Intro thread w/ all my car pix!
The first time I saw a G8 I was drawn to them I liked the style, kinda agressive. I also knew about the commodores but those aint gunna happen here. I give this guy props for doing it, took alot of work. Has anyone put red halos/angle or demon eyes on their EJ8. I saw them for motocycles and thought about em, but didnt really look into it.
Dont Be Afraid To Fix Up Sedans. Rock

My 08 Civic
this car is amazing.
I wish we can see the interior.. Im sure the OE seats were replaced as well.. Or are they?
NIceeee...
2 yrs later and i'm still in love with this video!
[Image: 36362342012_1d0dc66730.jpg]
••••Bags are for the weak, drive it how you park it!! "Static All Day", it's a lifestyle!••••