Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Where to get a photoshop?
I would like to start photoshoping i just would much rather not spend the hundreds of dollars on the real thing so is there a free version of this? Or any alternatives that work just as well? Like i said i would like to START so the most high quality programs is not a nessesity. Help would be Grand Goodjob Thanks guys!
I Intend to live FOREVER! So far im doin pretty good Goodjob
[Image: sideshot-1.jpg]
http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

30 day trial. Have at it.
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.

(07-08-2011, 08:39 PM)Artikgrau325is Wrote:  http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

30 day trial. Have at it.

ive been downloading this foreverrr. Takes so long. Anywho thank you.
I was just checking to see if there were any other programs i did not know about because it seems sort of popular and i didn't think really everyone paid $200+ for it but if they did. Nice Thumbup
(07-08-2011, 08:41 PM)TylerL Wrote:  ive been downloading this foreverrr. Takes so long. Anywho thank you.
I was just checking to see if there were any other programs i did not know about because it seems sort of popular and i didn't think really everyone paid $200+ for it but if they did. Nice Thumbup

Agreed, a lot of people have hookups or pirate the software. However due to legal reasons, those methods cannot be discussed on this site. If someone knows the answer and is perhaps willing to send you a private message about it, then there's nothing the admin or moderators can do about it however.
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.

(07-08-2011, 08:42 PM)Artikgrau325is Wrote:  
(07-08-2011, 08:41 PM)TylerL Wrote:  ive been downloading this foreverrr. Takes so long. Anywho thank you.

Agreed, a lot of people have hookups or pirate the software. However due to legal reasons, those methods cannot be discussed on this site. If someone knows the answer and is perhaps willing to send you a private message about it, then there's nothing the admin or moderators can do about it however.

Now that's right, you speak the truth ninja
There are some flash photoshop sites. I actually thing ADOBE has one.
Keep going
If you are a student you can get CS5 for $199.
Try GIMP. Sounds funny, but I hear it does most of what Photoshop can do and it's free-99. Smile Hope this helps.
[Image: 7576999932_bba1985476_o.jpg]
Thanks! Is that gimp thing easy to understand? i know everything takes time to get used to but im using adobe photoshop and its confusingg. I know my girlfriend is okay at it but shes been using it all year and she doesnt know too much more than me as far as i know.
Not sure, I use Photoshop. My copy is legal, though. Smile I would think GIMP is about as hard to learn as PS. Try looking up tutorials on YouTube. They're all over the place. Thumbup
[Image: 7576999932_bba1985476_o.jpg]