Brandi aka HondaGirl
I rock a white 97 Civic coupe w/ls swap
Soon to build my single cam y8 FTW Big Grin
[Image: katie-1-1.jpg]

through the cafe press store

http://www.ej8squad.com/thread-7124.html

http://www.cafepress.com/ej8squadm
[Image: sig6.jpg~original]
1996 EJ6 Sedan | Build Thread | Squad Decals| Premium Membership | Squad Lanyards
CRAZY HYPE!!! | HOT WHEELS
Now dats waz up, gotta get me dozen of those! Rock
Where you at that your seeing this.. Jeremy! You guys must live in the same town! lolol
YAY! thanks! I am sooooo getting a pink one lol Smile
Brandi aka HondaGirl

Woah! Didn't know we had these...I want 400 coffee cups and twelve wifebeaters. All black, like my coffee. Like my....shirts.
Blurring the line between hobbyist and enthusiast since 2001.
My nitrous-powered build/repair section, for your pleasure and enjoyment. It's fun. I promise.
Everything sounds better with autotune.
My teaching philosophy: A simpler introduction leads to a greater understanding.
Shocking, indisputable proof that the Christian bible is still relevant and eerily applicable to Honda tuners.
hmm.. cafepress is going to get a nice little order of shirts
Hey guys, I can get t-shirts cheaper than Cafepress, and can streamline it so that EJ8Squad gets a little more money in return. I handle all the Event Coordination and Shirt Orders for my local forum (TallyImports.com) so it would be no problem. I already have the graphic, so giving it to my shirt guy would be no problem. The only catch is that I have to order them at a minimum quantity of a dozen (12 shirts) at a time. If Jeremy doesn't have a problem with it and would be interested, I can forward him the info for the cost to make these. I'll try to send him a PM with the info anyways.

Again, it's just an option, and I figured I'd present it to y'all!
[Image: 2wheel_500x200_zpsbedpcptg.jpg]
▫ #B34RSQUAD77 ▫ TallyImports.com ▫ Dixie SCCA STC #34 | Dixieland Imports SMF #188 ▫
TrackTUNED ▫ @srslyartyg ▫ Feeling Sticky Decals #FeelingStickyDecals ▫ EJ8Squad #737
Definitely something to check out with Jeremy. Anything that could help the squad is a good thing.
Blurring the line between hobbyist and enthusiast since 2001.
My nitrous-powered build/repair section, for your pleasure and enjoyment. It's fun. I promise.
Everything sounds better with autotune.
My teaching philosophy: A simpler introduction leads to a greater understanding.
Shocking, indisputable proof that the Christian bible is still relevant and eerily applicable to Honda tuners.
Any way I can get one would be awesome Smile and it would be even better if it helped out the site in return so I'm down for it! Smile
Brandi aka HondaGirl