Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average
FS: EJ8squad decals
Running this site is not free. Since I moved to a more reliable host the yearly hosting bill is $500. So buy some decals for youself, your friends, your mom and your pets.

When placing an order via PayPal please note in the message section as to what color and how many decals you would like. Some of you mentioned you would pay a little above the $6.00, I won't stop you from doing that. Big Grin Lastly please include your user name so I can PM you if any questions come up.

For those of you that don't have or don't want to pay with PayPal and would rather send a check please PM for my mailing address. If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me.

PayPal address: admin(at)ej8squad.com

Thanks,

Jeremy

*Current stock as of 11/04/11*

Coupe Version

2 - Gunmetal
51 - White regular-cut
13 - White reverse-cut
24 - Black
10 - Blue
15 - Charcoal Metallic
8 - Black reverse-cut
2 - Red
4 - Royal Blue

Sedan Version

15 - White
10 - Charcoal Metallic

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
oh wow! woohoo! thats wasup!
[Image: ej8_gsrswap3.jpg]
cool.. they got the .com in them dont they? Lol
[Image: ej8squadsiggy.jpg]
AIM sn: xhkt03 .:. ..el blog.. .:. ..el twitter..
could u maybe take a pic of them...just wanna see what they look like..reversed
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/32607104@N08/]flickr[/url
'96 EJ8Sold
'15 Focus ST
yea i want one
YES!!!!! I was just thinking about these today Jeremy ill go ahead and donate $10 instead of $6 to help pay for the hosting bill I know its not much but I gotta pay for a bigger house now. My warden wouldn't even let me buy my suspension until we have all the bills down! she use to be an accountant so yeah..
EJ8 Family Guy member #6
[Image: CIVIC1-1-1.jpg]
"Tap,Snap or Nap" You pick!
hkt03 Wrote:cool.. they got the .com in them dont they? Lol
Yes, they have the .com on them, but it's easy to remove it if you don't want it on.

uNVmyEJ8 Wrote:could u maybe take a pic of them...just wanna see what they look like..reversed
I can take a pic, but I have a non-reversed on my window. A reversed decal will just go on the inside of the window, it still looks the same.
jers99 Wrote:YES!!!!! I was just thinking about these today Jeremy ill go ahead and donate $10 instead of $6 to help pay for the hosting bill I know its not much but I gotta pay for a bigger house now. My warden wouldn't even let me buy my suspension until we have all the bills down! she use to be an accountant so yeah..
I appreciate it. I can totally understand paying down bills.
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Good stuff Jeremy.
definately good stuff. let me know when i can get mine's
EJ8 SQUAD MEMBER #310
96 Honda Civic ex H22 - stolen
98 Honda Civic Ex D16y8 - current
let me know when you're ready to start taking orders.. i'll grab some. and yes, i'll keep the .com on them hahaha

i'm just giving you a hard time
[Image: ej8squadsiggy.jpg]
AIM sn: xhkt03 .:. ..el blog.. .:. ..el twitter..