Announcements
Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average
hubcap retaining rings
Had a blow out and now I'm running my factory wheels and hubcaps till I get my new tires, bud I can't find the metal rings that keep the hubcaps held in place. The stealership parts department isn't answering so can't get a price from them. Anyone now where I can pick a set of the rings up at?
Which part?

[Image: 13s0201_b2201.png]
Blurring the line between hobbyist and enthusiast since 2001.
My nitrous-powered build/repair section, for your pleasure and enjoyment. It's fun. I promise.
Everything sounds better with autotune.
My teaching philosophy: A simpler introduction leads to a greater understanding.
Shocking, indisputable proof that the Christian bible is still relevant and eerily applicable to Honda tuners.
They don't have the metal ring. It's just the black plastic ring that goes around each lug nut to hold the hub cap on
What signature?!
(10-14-2010, 06:51 PM)EJ8 Tuan Wrote:  They don't have the metal ring. It's just the black plastic ring that goes around each lug nut to hold the hub cap on

That would explain my problem LOL. Ill have to find my factory lug nuts then.
Haha yeah. That's your problem. Hope u fin them!
What signature?!
If you goto autozone pretty sure there's come with no black plastic things on the lug nuts they keep in the back
[Image: EatSleepHonda-Large.jpg&t=1]
EJ8 Squad~~734~~
(10-05-2010, 01:32 PM)ej8_B16A Wrote:  Because Japanese man made prelude in Japan had shipped here he said "fook prelude owners with no lube!!! we make you buy expensive parts from us squinty eyed Japs"
If you're really in need for them I have my black rings that I can mail to you. I should have all 16 of them.
EJ8 Squad Member #463
VSM Crew Member #2
C & M Advanced Tuning - RedPanda Media - Instagram: @brianjoachim
├┼┼┒
246 R
(10-16-2010, 11:02 PM)IhasEJ8 Wrote:  If you're really in need for them I have my black rings that I can mail to you. I should have all 16 of them.

Sorry for the necropost. This came up in my search results.

Do you still have the rings? Honda does not sell them separately.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)