Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
Rig shots, last page.
Question 
It's been fun all but it's time to move on
[Image: 84009000.jpg]
My DIY Guides: VSM Painting | Sound Deadening
CTR Style EJ8 - Sold, Good Memories | Stage 2 05 STi - Sold and Missed | Stage 2 02 WRX - Built and Loved
Looks cool man. Wasnt it you that said its bad to have aftermarket BOV's on subies, or is it ok since its stage 2?
cool find, idk if the wing risers would be considered Ricey cause Ive seen it before on a few builds and I thought they were ok. Dont they help with rear downforce.
Support your TROOPS!
Runaway EJ8 Squad Member #630 Runaway
[Image: 5010010426_d31abefba6.jpg]
nice barn find, i love wrx's but i dont like the frog eyed older versions..this is my 1st time seeing a de-rice of a subaru Popcorn
[Image: ed68l.jpg]
In for more Big Grin
Jackie-O Wrote:My house is home to the illusive, yet powerful, Nom Noms. He will eat your babbys. His eyes are like laser beams, his claws are sharp talons. He slaps like a pimp and makes dogs run in fear.
Your resident smartass mod.
4 Doors FTW

very nice dude! looks like a fun build
[Image: EddieCustom-1.jpg]
im jealous i want one of these so bad!
Ej8 Squad Member #726
Turbo: Because my car enjoys a good blow job too.
Nice! Can't wait for the progress!!!
SquadronOne / Fodo Rockin / CRAZY HYPE
[Image: 6448171699_914f4197a3.jpg]

I think I liked your last subie more, but this one is pretty awesome too.
[Image: pzLfBoW.jpg]
-Jon // Facebook // PSN: HelloPekkle  // Instagram // 1998 Civic EX #373 * * * *
(08-29-2010, 11:24 AM)djblingbling1 Wrote:  Looks cool man. Wasnt it you that said its bad to have aftermarket BOV's on subies, or is it ok since its stage 2?

The BOV is making me run rich right now, so I do plan to replace it with a stock one. There is no need for an aftermarket BOV unless you're running more than 18 PSI in a Subaru - I'm running 14 PSI.

(08-29-2010, 11:46 AM)x97EkBabyx Wrote:  cool find, idk if the wing risers would be considered Ricey cause Ive seen it before on a few builds and I thought they were ok. Dont they help with rear downforce.

They are marketed as helping with downforce, maybe they do, maybe they don't. They bugged me partially because of the rice factor, but also because of the way they re-angled the stock wing, you could not see ANYTHING out of your back window.

Some people are this way... I'm way too anal about anything I drive to rock a specific part only for functionality if I think it looks like crap.

(08-29-2010, 04:07 PM)Pekkle Wrote:  I think I liked your last subie more, but this one is pretty awesome too.

I liked the old Subie too. I miss it sometimes, but this is a MUCH better daily driver and has a more usable powerband.

Plus, I paid less than a third the cost of the STi for this (aka barn find) and my insurance is less than half. Just you wait, the clean factor will grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_razz
[Image: 84009000.jpg]
My DIY Guides: VSM Painting | Sound Deadening
CTR Style EJ8 - Sold, Good Memories | Stage 2 05 STi - Sold and Missed | Stage 2 02 WRX - Built and Loved