Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average
CFRC @CFL tonight
Central Florida members -- I'm heading down to CFRC tonight to be there when the gates open at 8. If you're coming tonight and want to meet up, don't be shy. I'll be in a red EJ8 with fat five rims and the hottest Peruvian girl you've ever seen in my passenger seat.

Look for:

[Image: photo-14.jpg]
+
[Image: photo-24.jpg]
+
[Image: photo42.jpg]
+
[Image: photo41.jpg]
+
[Image: photo43.jpg]
(in the seat next to me)
=
A pretty fun time.

Swing over and say hi if you decide to come by tonight. Smile
Blurring the line between hobbyist and enthusiast since 2001.
My nitrous-powered build/repair section, for your pleasure and enjoyment. It's fun. I promise.
Everything sounds better with autotune.
My teaching philosophy: A simpler introduction leads to a greater understanding.
Shocking, indisputable proof that the Christian bible is still relevant and eerily applicable to Honda tuners.
nice ride, nice girl.. looks like your bringing your own fun! she have a sister?

Any other O town meets in the future?
Lol, sounds like fun.
[Image: pzLfBoW.jpg]
-Jon // Facebook // PSN: HelloPekkle  // Instagram // 1998 Civic EX #373 * * * *
some pics and vids would be nice Cool
[Image: ed68l.jpg]
you werent lying about the girl. have fun broski! and take lots of pics.
[Image: lunapic_128642341946057_3.jpg]
Lolz thanks man, she's 100% PDM. Big Grin

There will be pics, for sure, if this doesn't get rained out.

I'm going to be trying to do the CFRC thing at least once a week until the end of August (it's practically in my back yard), so no worries, we'll have plenty of opportunities for informal hangouts.
My nitrous-powered build/repair section, for your pleasure and enjoyment. It's fun. I promise.
My teaching philosophy: A simpler introduction leads to a greater understanding.
Shocking, indisputable proof that the Christian bible is still relevant and eerily applicable to Honda tuners.
Dammit. Track night canceled due to bad weather.

But, I did manage to re-install and successfully test my new nitrous setup. All the wiring and plumbing that I set up last year [and never tested] works flawlessly. Thank god for highway on-ramps.

[Image: Picture012.jpg]

I'm writing up the details of the nitrous re-install in my build thread below, in my signature. You can read all about it there.

Also, I bought some new hardware for my new/old Integra sway bar (http://ej8squad.com/thread-14778.html). Check out the thread that started it all, and then read about the update on my build page.

No worries about last night; I'll be back next week for sure.
i would stuck mine behind drivers seat.. unless u have an opener on it.. are you just following the OE fuel lines?
Nah all the lines/wires are in the cabin. I daily drive with this car and also use it to shuttle two 3-year-olds around, so I need all the space I can get.

I ran everything behind the seats, side panels, floor runners, and kick panels on the passenger side. You can see in this pic how everything disapears behind the seats to the upper right:

[Image: Picture014.jpg]

It follows that path all the way to the engine bay. I cut a small slit in the main engine harness' firewall gasket to get everything through.

Interesting story...the guy who I bought this setup from used a CRX seat mounting bracket to hold the bottle in place; he would remove the passenger seat and mount it in its place. Not exactly safe, but it was cool and effective. When it came time for me to mount the bottle with my setup, I decided to retain the seat bracket for mounting purposes, but to stick it in the trunk so as not to be intrusive during daily driving.
what somebody from orlando? haha are you going tonight? i might come thru
[Image: rt8ivp1268339154.jpg]
sqadronone affiliated