Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
AutoX in a Sedan?
This probably isnt even thread worthy, but would I be stupid to go to an autox with a sedan? Ive always wanted to try it, but Im not going to get a new car over it.
its only dumb if you think its dumb.
"Damn, this thread got 9 kinds of gangster real quick." - Artik Guns
[Image: 4906364757_ea3c6fe279.jpg]
Why would it be dumb?
[Image: LeahDizon6.jpg]

If you make an ass out of yourself, there will always be someone to ride you-Bruce Lee

Just seems like everyone has coupes and hatches. I dunno, I didnt know if it was totally lame or not to even consider in a sedan sine their the heaviest.
Sedans are theoretically better than coupes at autox because the 4 doors add lateral support and grounds for a stiffer chassis.

What you should be asking yourself is this:

Why are Subaru's and Evo's sedans?
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.

Thats the first thing I though of, all subarus are sedans.

It just seems like in the car community theres a lot of haters, I wouldn't want to go to an event and just get trashed talked the whole time cause im in a sedan, or have it just fail at handling well enough to do anything.
(06-25-2010, 03:56 PM)djblingbling1 Wrote:  Thats the first thing I though of, all subarus are sedans.

It just seems like in the car community theres a lot of haters, I wouldn't want to go to an event and just get trashed talked the whole time cause im in a sedan, or have it just fail at handling well enough to do anything.

Tracks aren't Honda-Tech meets, people there are participating for the love of motorsports and improving their skills as drivers and understanding their car. There are some far more ridiculous cars out there than a very slightly modified 96-98 sedan.

If it really bothers you that much that they hate on you, or trash talk what you drive...then do this:

1) Get really good at auto-x.
2) Mod your car up to your liking.
3) Paint it pink.
4) Put a BIG ASS Hello Kitty decal on the hood, sides, etc.
5) Kick everyone's asses with a "gay" sedan.
6) Watch them drown in shame.
7) Gain mad reputation, fame, girls that like Hello Kitty.
8) ????
9) Profit.
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.

I don't know what your talking about man, I love the sedan style on our cars. Go through this thread and maybe you will too.

http://www.jdmrides.ca/forum/photo-and-v...46369.html
[Image: pzLfBoW.jpg]
-Jon // Facebook // PSN: HelloPekkle  // Instagram // 1998 Civic EX #373 * * * *
ive seen trucks autox so it is what it is. do what you want and dont worry about the haters.
"Damn, this thread got 9 kinds of gangster real quick." - Artik Guns
[Image: 4906364757_ea3c6fe279.jpg]
Remember one thing: we build our cars for ourselves!
EJ8Squad member #576 - VSM FTW! Rock

Love it or hate it, the Honda Civic is the Camaro and Mustang of our generation, more people modify, show and race Civics than any other cars on the market.