Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Please report suspicious posters!
Lately there has been a flood of suspicious users registering on the site.

Their usernames will usually have a first and last name, or make no sense at all. They will post in a thread and their response will sound human, but may have grammatical or spelling errors in it.

Their post will always have some sort of link or advertisement on the bottom, or in their signature.

They analyze all of the words in the thread, and generate a response to it.

Here are a couple of examples:

(11-08-2009, 08:07 AM)Rheskhy Wrote:  My mother bought me a ej8 car. I was surprise because i don't expect that they bought me a car.

(11-08-2009, 09:57 AM)Karenkhay Wrote:  This is absolutely a big problem, your windows are being destroyed. My suggestion is try to put a alarm system of your car.

Underneath that they had a link to a website selling drills and milling equipment.

Since these users post randomly and unexpectedly it is difficult for us mods to always catch them. If you see any sort of suspicious posters like these please report them to any of the fine moderators here.

Thank you everyone,

-Artik.
[Image: lugsig.jpg]
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.

Helped you delete one! I'll keep watching out, bro.
[Image: 2r4tul5.png]
I may report people that post suspiciously. Examples are here like advertisement help. you may send to fine mods.

http://www.buythesedrillsyo.com

hehehe Big Grin
Keep going
Hahahaha, good one Kyle, that instantly put me in a good mood. You typed exactly like they would have too.
Cute Girl Aficionado. Honda Basher. Traditionalist. 27 Years Old. Mafia Stylus 893.261.6669. 性交の雌犬はお金を得る
Retired: This means I am not part of; or even vaguely interested in, your scenes, fads, meets, etc.

Goodjob anyting for chooo
Keep going
I'll definately keep an eye out. Gotta keep these squad on lockdown from sp@mZ.
:cussing: Spam
No more EJ8.
Artikgrau325is and terriyockeeboi each Wrote:I always imagine an officer wearing an American flag as a cape, just tackling the hell out of someone and saying, "You're under arrest. For America." Then the COPS theme song plays. / I actually like salvage cars more because they're like car zombies.
/ It's what he gets for driving an EG Dodgy
Dude that's crazy cuz I couldn't understand why why links where on the bottom of certain post
EJ8 Family Guy member #6
[Image: CIVIC1-1-1.jpg]
"Tap,Snap or Nap" You pick!
wow...i never really noticed that....ill keep my eye out!
[Image: Silver_EJ7SmallGoogleImitationBase.png]
Follow on Instagram here
My BUILD UPDATED 2/25/14 ||| Non-EJ8 VSM
Yeah, I have something to report. I saw NESS peeking in my window last night.
[Image: 84009000.jpg]
My DIY Guides: VSM Painting | Sound Deadening
CTR Style EJ8 - Sold, Good Memories | Stage 2 05 STi - Sold and Missed | Stage 2 02 WRX - Built and Loved
(11-09-2009, 05:43 AM)Alpha.kx Wrote:  Yeah, I have something to report. I saw NESS peeking in my window last night.

Pics or it didn't happen =x.