Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My first autox ***new vid page 3***
Ended up going with my brother and friend to the autox today at Castle Airport in Atwater, CA. Had a blast but realized very quickly that my suspension set-up needs some stiffer springs and that I need to get my front sway in soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSIp-tsYAuE
[Image: bannerz.jpg]
250,000 miles and still going on the original motor... ninja
290,000 => motor was going away so swapped in 40k mile d16y8 and now fully CA legal sohc-tAngel
Looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait to do my first event.
Steven

[Image: rqxcv9.gif]
Looks like you had a good time!
Retired Honda Enthusiast 
Names George not Patrick sorry for the confusion. Lol
Function =  Form

looks like you had fun but it also looks like that the course was way too loopy to me. looked good though
"Damn, this thread got 9 kinds of gangster real quick." - Artik Guns
[Image: 4906364757_ea3c6fe279.jpg]
nice man! i always wanted to try this.. jus never did Biggrin

Christopher's the name.
98' STI Blue GSR Integra
The Original CGP Crew Member #1
Nice job man!
What the heck? I was expecting to find out whether or not you improved on your time. Toungue
Romans 3:23
English Standard Version (ESV)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
(09-28-2009, 03:13 PM)gimmezell Wrote:  What the heck? I was expecting to find out whether or not you improved on your time. Toungue

Lol. I ended up w my best time of the day at 1:34.343. Hit a cone the run after n missed a gate on my final run. It was a fun n technical course though. Glad I went. If u haven't tried it. U must! Now I know why people say its very addicting. Also it helps u learn the limits of ur car.
290,000 => motor was going away so swapped in 40k mile d16y8 and now fully CA legal sohc-tAngel
What's you're suspension set-up? cause it looked like you had epic amounts of body roll.
RIP 96 Civic EX (Sandra) - RIP 97 Civic EX (Rhonda) - RIP 98 Civic EX (Rhonda Mk II). RIP Stock Y8 Boost (312whp) - RIP Vitara Y8 376whp. '06 STi (Stee) -330awhp E85 FPGreen - Sold. 410whp SOHC-T Sold. 98 Civic Hatchback (Lucy) - Stolen & Stripped. '03 Audi A4 1.8T - Slow as fawk.
"i got the long arm of the law rammed all the way up my a$$, elbow deep" - Eric
(09-28-2009, 10:43 PM)NightCat Wrote:  What's you're suspension set-up? cause it looked like you had epic amounts of body roll.

yeah... I did... when i bought my gc's, I wasn't planning on tracking my car at all. simply wanted a nice daily so I went with the regular spring rates of 350f 250r and some tokico blue shocks. stock ex front sway and added suspension techniques rear 19mm rear sway. also have both top skunk2 strut bars and lower tie bars front and back. I really need to get some new springs for the gc's. Hoping for some custom rates around 450f/400r. That plus I need to get the hardware to install the susp tech front 24mm sway.